Decision Dynamics offers workshops to companies on a variety of topics tailored for specific needs in the company. Usually these workshops include one or more of our assessments and last for a half to a full day. Series of workshops can be designed and customised to support client processes. Below are some examples of workshops held for clients. They are suitable for any level in the organization.
Strategic Career Development
- Does the organizational culture fit the people's motivational profiles?
- Do the people’s career profiles fit the strategic needs of the organization?
- How to Develop a Pluralistic Culture
Human Resource Management
- Development of appraisal interviews
- How to avoid giving Rewards that are Perceived as Punishments
Sales Training and Development
- Develop Complementarity in the Sales Team
- Selling with Style
- Adjust your Style to the Customer
- Develop your Computer Based Sales Support System
Individual and Group Insight
- Discover Your Talents
- Evaluate Your Competencies
- Improve Communication
- Create an Atmosphere for Discussion and Reflection
- Why are no Decisions Made?
- Project Member Selection, Career and Human Resource Management
- Task Distribution, Interpersonal Chemistry, Customer Interaction and Improved Teamwork
- How to Develop an Open Flow of Information in Your Company
- How to Reward Participation in the Intelligence Process
- Create an Intelligence Culture
- How to Sell Intelligence to the Users
- How to Create Complementarity in the Credit Committee
- How to avoid Common Pitfalls in the Assessment of Individual Entrepreneurs
Please contact Decision Dynamics for further information.